Who is a Chiropractor and what do they do?
• Chiropractors use hands-on spinal manipulation and other alternative treatments – this form of treatment is derived from the notion that proper alignment of the body’s musculoskeletal structure, particularly the spine, will enable the body to heal itself without surgery or medication
What is a subluxation and how can it be treated?
• A subluxation is a slight misalignment of the parts of an individuals spine, regarded in chiropractic theory as the cause of many health problems.
How do I know if I need chiropractic care?
• Chiropractic care isn’t necessary for every individual, however an individual will not be able to know if they need care unless they have an appointment with our Chiropractor, Dr Alfie Dimalanta .
What other services work well with chiropractic care?
• Many of our patients visit us for chiropractic care, remedial massage and infrared sauna sessions together, commenting that they feel as though the three together truly optimise their health and wellbeing. Our practice has all three available!
How frequently will I need to come for an appointment?
• Frequency is different for each individual and the stage of their health. For some patients it is necessary to have two appointments a week, for others once a month is ideal. You are able to discuss this with Dr Alfie during your appointments.