The Steps We're Taking to Keep You Safe
We want to let you know that we are still open and taking all measures to ensure everyone’s safety. These steps include:
– Practitioners washing hands thoroughly with soap or alcohol-based disinfectant.
– Chiropractic and massage table contact areas frequently wiped.
– High contact surfaces around the office (e.g. Reception countertop, benches, etc.) are wiped regularly.
– We are also asking clients and visitors to the office who have recently been overseas or displaying symptoms of COVID-19 infection to stay away and seek alternative assistance.
– Monitoring the National and State Departments of Health for updates and advice.
For those who are looking to see a chiropractor or a remedial massage therapist, we are the team to help you. You’re in safe hands and we look forward to speaking with you.
For those who are already seeing us and receiving care, we encourage you to continue with your recommended care plans. Thank you for your continued belief in our team.
If you have any questions or concerns about coming in for care, please call us on 9315 8888.
We are happy to speak with you.
Hand sanitising is only one of the steps we're taking to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19-19.